Here are the rules:
1. Nominate 3-7 blogs for this award and make a link to the blog.
2. If you are nominated, give 1 of your photography tips and answer the questions given.
3. Go comment on a post of the person you nominated letting them know they were nominated.
4. Copy the picture above on your post.
5. Link your post back to the original post.
6. Add the picture to your tool bar or page.
7. Copy these rules onto your post.
8. Have fun!
My photography tip:
Use natural lighting, but don't take pictures right in the sun. Find a place where it is still bright, but not direct.
Here are their questions for me:
1. What is your favorite book?
I really like the Narnia Series!
2. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I like Moose Tracks!
3. What profession would you like to pursue when you are older?
I want to be a science teacher.
4. Does your handwriting look better in pencil or marker?
5. What does the fox say?
Well, it's bark actually sounds like a high pitched dog bark.
6. Swimming or sledding?
7. If a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound?
People say it doesn't, but how do they know if they haven't been around to hear if it does or not.
8. Why did you start your blog?
It's hard to think why. I guess I always admired other people's blogs and decided I wanted to do that too. Other people inspired me.
AG Doll Days
Gumnut Street Dolls
I ask you the same questions Ginny and June asked me.