Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Darling Doll Blog Award

A big thank you to Hope from All Things Doll for nominating me for The Darling Doll Blog Award.
Rules: Answer the questions given and nominate 5 doll blogs.

Hope's questions for me:
1. If you were to bring back only one of the retired AG dolls, which one would you choose?
I would bring Nellie back. 
2. If you could create a story line for the next GOTY AG doll, what would it be.
Hmmmm, I'm not really sure about that. I think it would be cool if her family owned a zoo or something like that.
3. What kind of pets do your dolls have?
My dolls have two dogs and a pig.
4. How many dolls do you have?
Four
5. What are your other hobbies besides collecting dolls?
I like scrapbooking, reading, doing crafts, and playing with my pets.

I nominate:
AG Doll Days

It seems that a lot of people have already been nominated for this award. But if you want it, comment below saying that you want it and I'll add your name up there.

My questions for you:
What is your biggest fear?
What toppings do you like to put on ice cream?
How long have you had your darling doll blog?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your answers Doll Daydreams! I would bring back Nellie too. I really like her. She's a cutie!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete